04 Tour: TS in San Fran Tonight

Date: 10.26.04

Greg Dulli's Twilight Singers return to California tonight to perform at The Independent in San Francisco. Opening will be The Gris Gris.

Comment on "04 Tour: TS in San Fran Tonight"

Ken H Says:

Can anyone out there purchase an extra DVD and contact me.....I will arrange purchase and shipping....I am desperate in Florida
Thanks Twilight Fans. kah2673@hotmail.com

Posted: October 26, 2004 04:06 PM

patd2000 Says:

I hate to beat a dead horse, but I too am in desperate desire of the DVD - especially since I was in the crowd for that show. If anyone has an extra DVD or could get extras, I will pay double what its worth and arrange shipping, and do whatever it takes (indentured servitude, etc!) Much thanks to anyone who can help out a desperate Ohio Dulli fan!
(patdowning2000@yahoo.com)

Posted: October 26, 2004 08:12 PM

jg Says:

In the kexp interview Greg said the DVD would be put up for sale on the website after the tour. I'm guessing they first decided to make enough for the tour to gauge interest. Might save you the indentured servitude.

Posted: October 26, 2004 09:31 PM

Jordan Says:

Heard that too. Personally, I can't wait for the DVD to come to the website. I was in the crowd for that show and when I found that there was going to be a DVD I hit the roof. I wonder if there could be a good way to do "advance orders" for the diehards? I'm ready to plunk my money down right now. ;-)

Posted: October 27, 2004 11:36 AM

Naveen Says:

Ahh, the show was incredible. I snagged a setlist:

Debussy
Love
Annie Mae
Papillon
Martin Eden
Real Love
Black is the Color

I think it was at this point when Greg sat on the edge of the stage and sang 'Time of the Season' over a vamp. He asked me "What's your name/who's your daddy" and pointed to himself ;)

Encore 1
Dancing Queen/Superstar
Black Love
The Killer
When You Sleep

Encore 2
Crime Scene
[Faded is on the setlist, but they scampered off before playing it]

I got the DVD. The production values are amusing, but the show is amazing!!! At $10 it was a steal!

Posted: October 27, 2004 01:10 PM

Ian Says:

Great, great show before a packed house. Papillon had tags of California Dreamin'/Photograph ("You've just gotta let the Def Leppard wash over you."). Razzed the crowd about the S.F. Giants never winning a world series, and dedicated The Killer to Jose Rijo (Reds MVP '90 Series). Time of the Season was in true Dino style, intro'd with "remember to turn your lights back next weekend." Yeah, we were all a little fuzzy at that point.

Posted: October 27, 2004 01:29 PM

vern Says:

thanks twilight singers!! come on back boys and play a longer next time would ya huh!

Posted: October 27, 2004 03:06 PM

HSK Says:

What do you mean that the production values were amusing?

Posted: October 27, 2004 08:57 PM

Michelle Says:

what an unbelievably awesome show- nothing short of what i expected :) great setlist, great vibe and singing to that girl, that was hilarious. i cant wait for this dvd :)

Posted: November 13, 2004 02:56 AM